Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Stake Relief Society Women's Conference

I was invited to speak at a Stake Relief Society Women's Conference at the Ashaiman Stake Center. They asked me to speak about Literacy. It was a wonderful experience and I met some dear sisters. This is a shot of them singing "As Sisters in Zion" accapella. I wish you could hear the singing! I offered to play, but the keyboard did not work. But they sounded lovely without accompaniment.



I spoke for over 20 minutes and they seemed intrigued with my "Southern Accent."  



This is the counselor in the Stake Presidency who gave a presentation on the duties of parents in the home. He did a great job.



These are the people that participated on the program. The men are the 1st and 2nd counselors in the Stake Presidency. The others are the Stake Relief Society Presidency and the other speakers. I love their beautiful outfits! 






1 comment:

  1. Lucky sisters to get to hear you speak! Brings back great memories. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete